|Go to page||
Page 1 of 2
Ref No.: 3258
Ref No.: 3257
Ref No.: 3256
Ref No.: 2727
|G.K. Shravan | b.1972|
PLACE & YEAR OF BIRTH
• Barakath gudem (vill), Nalgonda (dist), A.P., INDIA, 1972
• BFA Painting from JNTU, Hyderabad, A.P., INDIA.
• Draftsmen Civil (I.T.I) From Naveen ITI, Nalgonda, A.P., INDIA.
• Drawing – Higher (T.T.C.) from Board of Technical Education Hyderabad, A.P., INDIA.
• Awarded with ‘GOLD MEDAL’ at 71st All India Art Exhibition, 2012 by Hyderabad Art Society.
• An Exhibition of my paintings Hotel ‘Taj Deccan’, Hyderabad on Nov 10th to Nov 19th 2012.curated by Deccan Art foundation
. An Exhibition of my paintings ‘TOGETHER’ @ ICON art gallery, Hyderabad on April 6th to 26th 2012.
. participated in ‘INDIA ART FESTIVAL’ Mumbai, conducted by ‘Deccan Art
Foundation’ Hyderabad on 28th Nov. To 2nd Dec. 2013
. participated in ‘JEEVA’ conducted by Chitramayee Art gallery Hyderabad on 1st Oct
To 3ost Oct 2012
. participated in ‘life together’ conducted by ICON Art gallery Hyderabad on28TH SEPT 19TH OCT 2012
. Participated in ‘Art Bangalore 2012’ being held at UB City. More than 250 art works are display at the event, organized by ‘Deccan Art Foundation’ City,
. Participated in ‘Nirmala ganga’ an exhibition of 20 Artists, conducted by G.P. Birla Centre, Hyderabad on May 6th to 26th 2012.
. Participated in ‘AWAKENING OF BUDDHA’ conducted by ICON Art Gallery, Hyderabad on May 6th to 26th 2012.
• Participated in All India Art Exhibition, 2012 conducted by ‘Hyderabad Art Society’
• Participated in Group show at South Africa, organized by CEWAC in association with SANAVA and also same exhibited ‘Bridge’ at ICON Art Gallery on 26th Nov, 2010.
• Participated in group show conducted by AIFCS, at Hyderabad art Society art gallery.
• ART CAMPS
• Participated in “Art camp against Terrorism” at press club Hyderabad, on Mar 2013.
• Participated in water color Art camp by ‘ICON art gallery, on Mar 2011.
• Participated in Art camp conducted by FPAI at JNTU campus, Hyderabad, A.P., INDIA.
• Participated in art camp on ‘Role of women in present society’ in the year 1992.
• Participated in Allvel Artists camp on Traditional art conducted by Shilparamam, Hyderabad, A.P., INDIA in the year 1999.
• Many private, corporate and public collections in INDIA & ABROAD.
RELATED WORK/PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
• Production Illustrator for several big budget films in south Indian film industry.
• I am still continuing as a story board illustrator.
• I directed one short film ‘KALAVARAM’, screened at 1ST HIFF (Hyderabad International Film Festival)
ABOUT MY WORK
• As I hailed from a rural village background, I have grown up watching the beautiful visuals of village atmosphere, activities of villagers, traditional folk culture on the canvas of the nature. So, I am recollecting my memories in the form of contemporary figurative style.
|Go to page||
Page 1 of 2
Back to Top