|Go to page||
Page 1 of 2
Ref No.: 3444
Ref No.: 3443
Ref No.: 3442
Ref No.: 3441
Ref No.: 1752
|Gajraj Chavan | b.1958|
Pune (M.S) India
Govt. Diploma in Fine Arts. Pune 1982
52 Group shows in Pune, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Banglore, New Delhi, Hoshiarpur, Ludhiana, Patiala, Bhuwaneshwar and Jammu.
• Jehangir Art Gallery, Mumbai 1989-98-2004
• Art Gallery, Matheran (Hill Station) 1994.
• Art Gallery, Pune 1996, Malaka Spiece, Pune 2002
• Shyam Ahuja Art Gallery, Pune 1998, HSBC Art Gallery, Pune 2002
• Pradarshak Art Gallery, Mumbai 1999-2000-2002
• DCB Mini Art Gallery, Mumbai 2002.
• Gallery Hussain, Pune 2003 Rudraksha Art Gallery, Pune 2005
• Different All India Art Exhibitions including National and International Art exhibitions.
• 1st, 2nd & 5th Bharat Bhavan International Beinnial of Prints, Bhopal- 1989,1991,2001 Print Show org. by Cymroza Art Gallery, Mumbai 2000
• National Exhibition of Art Org. by L.K.A. New Delhi, Since 1988.
• 5th International 'OSAKA TRINNALE' Japan - 1994.
• 11th International Beinnial of Prints. Taiwan - 2003
• 'Swarna Rekha' Award winner's Art Exibition, Org. by Lalit kala Akadami, New Delhi - 2001
• Jr. Fellowship Award Deptt. Of Culture, Govt. of India, 1993-95
• 'Manav Sanket Samman', Manav Sanket Academy, Ujain 2005
53 All India Awards including National Academic Award, Org. by L.K.A. New Delhi 2001.
• Woodcut workshop, Pune Org. by B.K.P. Sabha, Pune and L.K.A. New Delhi 1991-1993
• All India Painters Camp org. by L.K.A. New Delhi at Gwalior - 1991
• All India Painters Camp Org. by The creator's Ambala Cantt. 1993
• Woodcut workshop Pune under Guidance eminent printmark Prof. Shyam Sharma Patna - 1991
• Serigraphy Workshop, Mumbai Org. by Cymroza Art Gallery, Mumbai -2000
• Viscosity Workshop, Org. by L.S. Raheja School of Atrs, Bandara - 2000,2002
• B.K.P. Sabha, Pune -2001.
• Etching Workshop, Org. by L.K.A. New Delhi at Mumbai - 2001
• All India Printer's Camp, Ujjain 2000-2002
• All India Printer's Camp,- Manav Sanket Kala Sangam. 2001-05
• Senior Print Makers workshop Bharat Bhavan Bhopal - 2005
• Jury Member :
• Manav Sanket Academy Ujjain.
• 8th Reioal Art Exhibition, Camlin Art Foundation Mumbai
• 46th state Art Exhibition(Students), Mumbai
• Chitari Academy, Pune.
• Lino cut -Org. by Raheja School of Arts bandra, Mumbai
• Linocut Appasaheb Kadadi Kala Mahavidyalaya, Solapur.
• Linocut - 'A' Square, Art Material Division, Kolhapur
• Etching Org. by Vasai Vikasini Druk-Kala Mahavidyalaya
• Woodcut - Org. by Chtari Akdemy, Pune
• National Gallery of Modern Art, New Delhi.
• Lalit Kala AcademyNew Delhi
• South Central Zone Culture Center, Nagpur.
• Govt. of Maharashtra, Mumbai.
• Bharat Bhavan, Bhopal
• Himachal Vidhan Sabha, Shimla
• Kalavart Nyas, Ujjain
• Kala Vithika, Gwalior.
• The Creators, Ambala, Ujjain
• Cymroza Art Gallery, Mumbai
• Raheja School of Art, Bandra.
• Appasaheb Kadadi Kala Mahavidyalaya, Pune
• At present as a Professor and Head of Deptt. Fine Arts Faculty, Abhinav Kala Mahavidyalaya, Pune
|Go to page||
Page 1 of 2
Back to Top