Payment Options for Purchase of Artworks from MyIndianArt.com
MyIndianArt.com offers the following secure payment options to its online buyers – For the artworks of interest – please send us an enquiry by clicking on the Enquiry Button of the referred artwork. We would confirm to you the availability & price of the artwork (if not mentioned on the site) in reply to your enquiry. Once the artwork is confirmed for purchase from buyers end - they can avail the following payment options -
For Indian Buyers
1. Cheque/ DD
Payment can be made by way of depositing a Cheque, Demand Draft or Cash into any branch of ICICI Bank Ltd.
Payment can also be couriered to our Registered Address as given on the site.
Indian Buyers can purchase Artworks Online which show the "Buy Now" option.
Artwork would be added to your Cart and during Check Out the buyer can opt from various payment options - Credit Card / Debit Card / Bank Transfer etc.
For International Buyers
For International Buyers - Online Purchase of Artworks in currently UNAVAILABLE and the same if under process to be incorporated soon.
Payment Mode for Overseas Buyers for Artwork Purchase is currently by International Wire Transfer.
Wire Transfer Details -
Bank Details for Wire Transfer –
Account Name: Masters Collection
Account number: 031205004721
Bank Name: ICICI Bank Ltd.
Swift Code: ICICINBBCTS
Bank Address: ICICI Bank Ltd.
Minto Park Branch
5, Gorky Terrace
Kolkata – 700017. India.
Important Note for All Buyers:
1. All orders will be shipped upon receipt of 100% payment in our bank account.
2. The gallery would provide Bill / Invoice for all the purchases made through the site for the value of the sale.
3.The shipment of the artwork is done through established courier service companies like Blue Dart / DTDC and DHL.
4. Payments should ONLY be made to the Bank Account given above. Please be aware of fraudulent emails / phone calls. Kindly check with us in case any such mails are received by the buyers.
5. Once an order is placed and confirmed by us - the buyer is required to make payment for the price of the artwork and other additional charges (if any) within 7 working days from the date of confirmation of the order.
6. In the event that MyIndianArt.com does not receive payment within 7 working days the gallery reserves the right to cancel the order without prior notice to the buyer and release the artwork for sale.
7. For Any Queries on Payment Options - Please Call us at +91 9830845845.